Welcome to A Pinteresting Life

Thanks for stopping by! I love Pinterest and on this blog I write about my favorite Pinterest finds and experiments. My primary interests are Great Recipes, Do-it-yourself projects, gift ideas, crafts and homeschooling resources. I'm glad you could join me in my explorations of the Web through pictures!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Favorite Dinner Rolls



I love to use Pinterest for meal prep inspiration and this is my current all-time favorite dinner roll recipe for special or even any occasion. I love this recipe link because the tutorial is really well-done and easy to follow.  They come out perfect everytime.  The recipe  makes a ton of crescent rolls but I just freeze the ones we won't be eating right away. When I want to use them I just stick them in a cold oven frozen, preheat to 375 degrees and in about 15 or 20 minutes they are hot and ready for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment