Welcome to A Pinteresting Life

Thanks for stopping by! I love Pinterest and on this blog I write about my favorite Pinterest finds and experiments. My primary interests are Great Recipes, Do-it-yourself projects, gift ideas, crafts and homeschooling resources. I'm glad you could join me in my explorations of the Web through pictures!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100th Day of School Glasses


Our 100th day of school was today so as I was looking for ideas on Pinterest and came across these super cute 100 day glasses, I knew it would be perfect to add some fun to our day.  They unfortunately did not have a template but with a bit of trial and error, the kids had some cute glasses to add to the fun of our day.  The glasses are pretty simple to make - Trace 100 onto craft foam and add 1/2 of a pipe cleaner to each side. 




No comments:

Post a Comment