Welcome to A Pinteresting Life

Thanks for stopping by! I love Pinterest and on this blog I write about my favorite Pinterest finds and experiments. My primary interests are Great Recipes, Do-it-yourself projects, gift ideas, crafts and homeschooling resources. I'm glad you could join me in my explorations of the Web through pictures!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pizza for Dinner

I found my absolute favorite homemade pizza dinner recipe on Pinterest. 
We make it all the time.

The recipe "The Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza" was pinned from CDK Kitchen and tastes great and is really easy and quick to prepare and it makes 3 pizzas. The recipe at this link also has a sauce recipe to go with it but we generally cheat and used the sauce from a jar or this great white sauce recipe I found in a magazine:

 White Pizza Sauce (for 1 pizza)

4T butter room Temp
1T Mayonnaise (sometimes I add ranch dressing instead)
1 lg garlic clove minced (I buy a jar of minced garlic & add 1 tsp)
1 tsp freshly chopped parsley
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp oregano

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and spread on your pizza.  
 
Then we add our favorite toppings and yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment